he he, I got the dual exhaust off that guy and if lucky will be getting the rear bumper tonight! Abwamo you may recall I was inquiring about a bumper a while back. Currently my Mystique is in the shop getting my spoiler installed and if I get the bumper it will get the side skirts and rear bumper installed as soon as the bumper arrives. Only took me a year or so to find the parts for a price I was willing to pay, and believe me I've been looking hard! Got the side skirts for $80CAD and the spoiler for $80CAD, bumper..I'm guessing is gonna go for about $250 US. FYI, Ford says $1750 for a new SVT rear cover, $2300 with paint and installation. I know a paint guy so should be able to get it refinished for cheap and obviously I will install myself.
How much would you guys be willing to pay for the SVT rear bumper? And you think the Mystique's gonna look decent with the skirts/rear?

-Electric Frost 1998 Mercury Mystique GS SVT side skirts, rear SVT bumper, SVT exhaust, K&N Cone Air intake, 17in ST200 rims 2005 Ford Mustang GT