Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i started my new job yesterday,and i already requested that saturday off

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Mike and I have a Cinqo de Mayo however the hell you spell it party to go to that night (we remembered this weekend).
We'll be at the meet all day, but will have to cut out later.
If things spill into Sunday, we'll probably also show up in the afternoon.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by ElKy:
fun fun fun!!!

as kim said you can do fluid changes here as long as you take your old fluids with you and if you have a drain bucket or something to catch it in bring that too.
and please, no messes in teh garage...the hearse already made a big one.

the bearing might be a little difficult to do at the meet, maybe it could be attempted on sunday.

as for food, i found another place to get steak tips, these ones melt in your mouth.

like i said before i will be starting another thread soon for people to list who is coming and whether or not they are bring ing anything.

I couldn't do Sunday. But having some help learning the fluid changes would be cool. I've seen the "How-to"'s but am in the learning process still, and am a little nervous about messing up my daily driver. I could some experience to walk me through my first time on some of these things.

Maybe plugs and wires too? I know, Autolite APP764.

Is that OK? I don't want to overstep my bounds or ask too much.

You'll post an address sometime, I assume? Thanks in advance !

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by mean'tour:

I couldn't do Sunday. But having some help learning the fluid changes would be cool. I've seen the "How-to"'s but am in the learning process still, and am a little nervous about messing up my daily driver. I could some experience to walk me through my first time on some of these things.

We're a real helpful group (when motivated and sober! ), so I'm sure we'll be able to give you a hand, at least start you in the right direction.

Just tell us what fluids you plan on changing, and be sure to bring the appropriate containers for removing the old fluids. I can bring my fluid pump if anyone is interested in changing the MTX fluid.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by zgendron:

We're a real helpful group (when motivated and sober! ), so I'm sure we'll be able to give you a hand, at least start you in the right direction.

Just tell us what fluids you plan on changing, and be sure to bring the appropriate containers for removing the old fluids. I can bring my fluid pump if anyone is interested in changing the MTX fluid.

Please do. If I can make it (I will confirm ASAP) I would like to change my MTX fluid. Redline MTX is the best replacement, right? IIRC I would need 3 quarts, right?

I would also like to do a coolant change. Any fluid brand/ type suggestions here? 1 gallon, right?
Oil and filter as well. 6 quarts, I know that much. lol
Plugs and wires maybe too? APP764 x 6.

Thanks in advance. I do appreciate it. I look forward to meeting some people from CEG.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
if you can't find Redline at a local retailer, you can order it through Summit, and they deliver pretty quickly.
I had to do that for my tranny change this past summer.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
if you can't find Redline at a local retailer, you can order it through Summit, and they deliver pretty quickly.
I had to do that for my tranny change this past summer.

Yes, be sure you order this in advance.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I would also like to do a coolant change. Any fluid brand/ type suggestions here? 1 gallon, right?

Are you looking to just change the fluid, or do a full flush? Flushes can become a little more involved, and require more fluid. I think during my last flush, I had over 10 gallons of water flushed through before I was done. Since I changed to Dexcool, I wanted to be sure I got all of the old fluid out (the different coolant types shouldn't be mixed).

You may want to look at buying a flush kit. Prestone makes one, and they aren't that expensive.

In terms of replacement coolant, search around here and decide what makes the most sense for you. Also, I'd recommend stopping at Walmart or something and picking up some distilled water. This is better for your cooling system then tap water.

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I guess I'll get my MTX fluid changed as well..

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Ill definatly be there, but really dont plan on doing any mods or fluid changes. Maybe a wash, but thats about it.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard