Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
it is definitly the 7th.

the lowell connector does suck right now, but oh well.
as for parking...we will have to do what we can.
i just hope it is dry that week.

washing cars can be done, but will have to be done inthe front driveway and might make life difficult, parking-wise

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I'm gonna bring mine washed..maybe if i have time then I'll wax it. What time we meeting at ElKy's?

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
it has always been pretty much when ever you would like to show up, I even showed up a few times on friday night

normally I think anything after 10 am is normally cool by Elky

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
yeah, whatevah time you want to show up is cool, as long as its not super early.
i have to go pick andy up in the morning so he can pull the Crown vic out of storage.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by ElKy:
it is definitly the 7th.

D-OH!!! Guess I'll have to catch y'all at another gathering.

Po 1995 Mercury Mystique GS: Zetec 2.0L I-4, CD4E 1978 Ford Thunderbird Town Landau: 351M (5.8L V-8), FMX Coming in 2007 -- 1986 Jaguar XJ12 Sovereign: 5.3L High-Efficiency V-12, GM transmission
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
So, besides a few people messing with mods, and washing there cars, what else is gonna be going on ? And is there anything anyone should bring ? Also Elky, do you know if you have any extra mesh kickin around ?

G
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by SVT25:
So, besides a few people messing with mods, and washing there cars, what else is gonna be going on ? And is there anything anyone should bring ? Also Elky, do you know if you have any extra mesh kickin around ?

its BBQ i believe, then all you guys will prolly hit up the brewry and all us under age will go home to our mommy's and daddy's

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by bpwu:
it is definitly the 7th.

well...these spring meets usually carry over to sunday too.
so if you will be around sunday(i forget why you said you couldnt make it) come on by.

as for bringing stuff...bring whatyou like.
i think i will start another thread next week so people can list stuff they are bringing and to find out who is coming.

goonz...we will probably be staying away from the brewery.
besides...theres a lickher store at the end of my street

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
lickher

tee hee...!

hey guys. i should be there. not sure what car i will be driving, but i'll be there.

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by bpwu:
it is definitly the 7th.

well...these spring meets usually carry over to sunday too.
so if you will be around sunday(i forget why you said you couldnt make it) come on by.

as for bringing stuff...bring what you like.
i think i will start another thread next week so people can list stuff they are bringing and to find out who is coming.

goonz...we will probably be staying away from the brewery.
besides...theres a lickher store at the end of my street

If I bring supplies and tools, would people mind showing a newbie to Auto repair/maintenance how to change oil, coolant, transaxle fluids? I also need a wheel bearing replaced, how hard is that? Front end alignment? (I've had one bearing replaced before- my car has made a loud sound when turning left for a while now).

I am coaching my son's soccer team, so I couldn't be there until around 11:30-noon.

Let me know if that might be a possibility and what to bring. If not, it's not a problem. I thought it might be a good opportunity to meet some people and learn some stuff.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard