Mark, have you seen one personnally? I'm just curious, because all the local guys who have seen ScottyD's car (and Scotty to the MF'ing D himself) are not too happy with the fitment of the hood. From a distance and in the pictures, I will say that it does make the car look good, but if the fitment is an issue, then its a waste of $$ IMO. Hell, how many guys used to [censored] about bumper sag etc. Theres another fitment issue.

So, if you can deal with huge gaps as I said before, go for it. Personally, I'm staying away til fitment issues are resolved if ever.

Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by durateX:
Hey come on guys... it's a hood! It can come on and off whenever!

And don't take it off just because a bunch of jealous CEG'ers say they don't like it.. It's not their car and they aren't paying for your mods.. I think it'll look good, as I've already seen the CF cowl hood on both ScottD & Chris Wong's Silver SVTs.. With the black wheels it'll look damn good..

If you're looking for opinions, and you have the extra $$$, you might look into getting it painted.. I believe Mikey Boy did a photoshop of Stazi's car with his cowl hood painted Silver to match and it looked fuggin' badass!!

Stazi's hood P/S'd Silver

Mark

Ryan Trollin!