Originally posted by livinsvt:
Congrats on getting it completed. How would you(or your tech) rate the diffculty of installtion. Assuming the person perfoming the operation is expereinced. Also what about tuning. I beleive theY send you a pre-programed pcm correct? But what about when doing upgrades, i.e. exhaust, tb, boost etc...

Oh and you need some videos man. The last link did not work for me.

Thanks. It was kind of a long process, because I wanted to get a bunch of upgrades done at the same time. But at the end, it's all worth it.

The installation isn't horribly difficult, but you need some measure of familiarity with the basic workings of a car.

In terms of the tuning, there's nothing to do with the stock one. Everything is already set. However, I purchased a boost controller, which I still need to play around with, and a traction control system, which I still need to tune. Of the two, the traction control system will probably be more involved, especially since I got the full throttle shifting option, and the launch control option.

BTW, the Fidanza clutch (for the Contour) is GREAT! The car rev's up almost like a motorcycle. The Noble clutch is really REALLY short though, so it takes some getting used to. I've stalled it a few times.