Originally posted by Stazi:
Too bad the ATX mated up to ANYTHING automatically makes it an TURD!

I say rebuild the SVT with a 3L Engine using the SVT cams and sell everythign else. Throw in some aftermarket bucket seats (GOOD ONES!) like Sparco, Corbeau, or Momo, and sell the turd with an ATX. If you want speed nothing short of greasing up the ATX contour and pushing it down a mineshaft, will ever make it fast.

i dont drive a turd, its just black and looks like one.

but back to the post, what you need to do first is tear into the SVT and see how much damage the engine actually has. like said above most of the parts from the regular will fit the SVT.

Depending on what the damage is you could swap over the part from the regular contour.

Quote:

-engine will cost a decent amount of cash $1200+ which already exceeds the amount of money I paid for the CSVT with the blown engine.

where did you get that price for a 3L. you can get them for cheap. i just looked on car-parts.com and see them with less then 35k for about 300 bucks. add 100 for shipping 400 bucks for an engine. Drop that in the SVT swaping some parts off. The swap can be done in a very short time. I know of some people that swapped a 3L in 20 hours. So for the average person we will say ~5-6 days at most.

Then you sell the parts off the SVT you did not use, sell the regular contour, sell the SHO. After that you got the money for the seats if you have not already gotten some.

About the seats, Why do you need a back seat, who will be riding back there, besides without it, it weights less.

radio WTF, you got a SVT, need i say more.

you cant be serious about buying premium, what you think those cars you want to buy run on?? not regular thats for sure. if you want performance you gonna have to use the good go juice.

you will come out far better keeping the svt and selling the other cars.

98.5 Black SE ATX S&B filter, SVT MAF, optimized SVT TB, mesh grille, removed orange reflectors, painted rear reflector, gutted pre-cats, optimized SVT LIM, 19lb injectors, resonator removed cant afford an svt but lookin for 1 in nc