Ok I'll guess I'll consider what you guys are saying for a little while. I'm going to attempt to make a pro/con argument for both situations of keeping the SVT and replacing the motor and seats and the latter transfering the CSVT parts to the regular tour.

Keeping the CSVT

Pros
-a pretty sweet car with that was built by Fords Special Vehicle Team (SVT)
-When finished it will have an engine with zero miles mated to a manual transmission
-suspension that is far superior to a regular tour and compareable to that of my SHO
-4 wheel disc brakes
-An orignal CSVT (minus the engine and seats) with matching numbers and VIN
-Can sell my regular tour straight up for cash with my SHO once its finished
-I can sell my SHO right away as planned

Cons
-engine will cost a decent amount of cash $1200+ which already exceeds the amount of money I paid for the CSVT with the blown engine.
-With the current space limitations I have installing the engine myself will not be possible or will take atleast 1-2 months to complete if attempted, which if done will take up all of the space in my garage. Also if I do not do it and end up paying someone to do it, it will cost a great deal of money.
-I will have to buy all the seats for the car, which if done will probably range between $350-$700 depending the route I take (aftermarket front seats or factory, the rear will have to be factory.)
-Overall lots of money that I currently don't have.
-I will have to run premium 92+ octane gas like my SHO which is currently at $2.15 a gallon

Transfering the Parts to the regular Tour

Pros
-Won't cost a dime, all parts are already in my possesion.
-I will as far as the externals of the car are concerned have a CSVT looking car for 3/4 less of the price of what a used CSVT costs.
-The engine in the car is already running and will require no major part replacements. Basically free of defects and has been regularly inspected and maintained.
-Will be able to sell the CSVT parts not used on the car and most likely make all of my money back from the initial purchase and thus breaking even.
-I will still be able to run unleaded regular gas

Cons
-I wont have a true CSVT and the performance of the engine under the hood will be minimal at best
-It will take time to part out the remaining CSVT and I will most likely have parts laying around
-I will have to mess with shipping a lot of parts freight, which is a pain in the butt.
-I wont be able to sell my SHO right away as planned

Well thats all I can really think of. As you can see the cons of keeping the CSVT are quite a large list. Although the Pros for keeping it are quite a long list too. But the truly out weighing factor is the money issue.

-Mike 98 Contour SVT Toreador Red #49 of 6535 Built on 3/25/97 WR Headers, Borla Cat-Back, Torsen T2 LSD, K&N Short Ram, S-AFC and Focus Shift Tower 85 Camaro 1969 358ci, 97 TA interior, 91 Z28 GrdEfx and Aero Wing 255rwhp