Originally posted by dion:
Originally posted by JonnySVT:
Scott60, Dion will probably not appreciate the before you were born comment, as he is most likely closer to your age than you think

Yes, Scott, I'm actually 35, my parents are the original owners of the Camaro. They purchased in back in Dec. 1968, right before they got married.

Ok...so you were 7 when I was driving my '68 Firebird Didn't mean anything about it anyway just messin with you a little. My parents purchased the '68 in 1969 and I purchaesd it from them in 1977 while high school. I had it all the way up til about 12 years ago before I sold it

As for CF1 trunk lid...we will see how the final product looks. I just think they made a BIG mistake by not getting lots of opinions 1st. An OEM tunk with a couple of bolt-on CF spoilers would have gone over big here at CEG where 90% of their Contour products will be sold. That would have given us at least 3 options (no spoiler, lip, stock, aftermarket, etc.) for Contour's and Mystique's. Plus they all wouldn't look the same. They would sell way more where as now they may sell 10 or 12 if they are lucky. I would n't be suprised if they only sell 4-6. We shall see...plus with the fitment issues they had with the cowl hood this should be interesting since the trunk lid is much more difficult to ake then the hood.

I still thank them for doing this stuff either way I just wish they would have researched some more.

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew