Originally posted by JonnySVT:
Scott60, Dion will probably not appreciate the before you were born comment, as he is most likely closer to your age than you think....I agree it looks like a Camaro wing from the pic supplied, bu that's what happens when you post one or two "prototype" pics and especially when it's not on the car itself. I'm just going to wait and see how this ends up before I actually think any more about it...

One last thing, what was CF1 thinking when they went to an extreme like that without looking to their largest consumer base before doing it? A little risky if you ask me. And it's shown to be so far.

Yes, Scott, I'm actually 35, my parents are the original owners of the Camaro. They purchased in back in Dec. 1968, right before they got married.

As for CF1, I seriously doubt that the Contour owners are their largest consumer base. They cater to a lot of different makes and models. But I do consider us the luckiest group as they make two hoods and one trunk, as well as the sail panels. They may not be to everyone's liking, but they produce parts for us.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products