Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Can you buy a single? I have a water leak in one..

1999 Amazon Green SVT Contour (#554/2760) "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard (as posted by Jato)
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Hey, thought of another question....I work at a Ford dealer myself, does this friend of yours know if he could send it to the dealer I'm at for less money than normal shipping? Like a dealer to dealer thing? Oh, and I checked on my employees pricing for new lights, this is a good deal less than what my pricing is.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ok guys sorry for the delay, i have been in the hospitol for the past few days, my cat mauled my arm and i literaly got cat scratch fever and got severly infected but i am all good now,,,ok my buddy went to order my lights and the dealer said they made a big mistake and said they are actualy $139.00 each,,,which dosent make it that great of a deal...if anyone wants them at that price lemme know but once again i am truly sorry for the mistake

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Go to svtperformance.com pm FORDSVTPARTS (I think thats his s/n)...97.02 each. Its a Ford Dealership out of MN.

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
awsome then thats where i will go....sorry again guys

Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
That sounds like a deal, but can he get Mystique lights too?

ATX 1998 Myst, Sound System DONE, 16" Mille Miglia 11-2 DONE, Air Ride+Lowered+Drilled Rotors http://www.geocities.com/zlujan/night_vision.html(Premature)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
PM him and ask
Originally posted by ZetaEx:
That sounds like a deal, but can he get Mystique lights too?

Ryan Trollin!
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
DAmn, i wish i could afford it, i need new ones BADLY, none of my aiming mechanisms work so my lights are aimed like sh!t, and my passenger side has a bracket broken so it bobbles and annoys the hell outta me. I hate money

~Alex

yeah... me too

Semper Fi... It's Hard To Be Modest When You Know You're The Best...
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard