Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ohh ok cool. yeah i am not charging anything for this though, one of those things where i help out brothers in need ya know. i wont make a penny off this only cause i know what its like to have to find stuff for our cars is hard enough anyways so this is just to help people out plus contour headlamps suck after a while and they haze over

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by kontour_sev6:
For those that don't have money now I would suggest you go to SVTPerformance.com. Go to the Contour forum there, his info(Steve) is there on the top sticky. He can do pretty much whatever, whenever. Just call him or PM him. You won't be able to PM anyone however until you've had x amount of posts. Pretty cool website and they will welcome us non-SVTers.

Same thing I posted here:

Originally posted by amarv12:
Clicky, folks.

The dealership in that link has info at svtperformance.com ...just in case anyone is worrying, it's all legit, I've already bought some parts from the dealership.

Originally posted by mcgainer:
O-k...this guy is for real. Just got off the phone with him. Ordered a left side LCA for my 98 SVT (old style 4 bolt). Get this...price was $117! I needed it by Friday, so with UPS 3 day, it was $129. I went to Bill J's website, and the price was $142 w/out shipping.

I think Steve is my newest best friend!!

Ya, between fordpartsonline.com, signaturelm.com, and Tousley Ford (the svtperformance.com guy), you can find damn good deals...the prices between all three generally vary, so it works best if you compare between them.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
1. Mikey Boy
2. 1314

Pending actual shipped price for the pair.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
can i order these now? i need a set asap.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
if youre getting them from a stealership they may ship them to your local ford place for free

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i have a friend in my car team who works for ford who gets a major discount on headlamps. i need a intrest check on who all would be in for a set of brand new oem headlamps. they would go for under $180.00 for the pair...who all would be in for this.

This is my first time reading this post, and I have to say this is a hell of a deal considering they go for $120 per headlight!

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
thats why i want to get a set if i can or do i have to wait for others to get into this?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thats why i want to get a set if i can or do i have to wait for others to get into this?

No, he said just shoot him a PM and he'll get it all sorted, cause it isn't really a GB per-say, but he had no where else to put it, this is available as long as his friends still works at the dealer or whatnot. so it could be two days to 6 months.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
awesome i didnt see that. thanks mang!

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by mikey boy:
awesome i didnt see that. thanks mang!

no problem, i know how much it sucks to have to read a WHOLE GB thread to get just a little info haha.

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard