Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
those videos / pics of your sister will suffice for me!
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by obicanobi0:
Originally posted by bnoon:
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

Y not the fist 60 people registered gets them, kinda of an incentive.

Sorry, I thought I made that clear.. The first 60 people will receive the shirt and hat along with a hero card and poster.. What I meant was, after the first 60 people, Jim & I will try and find some more goodies to give as door prizes

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You aren't even registered, so you missed your chance

Originally posted by RTStabler51:
those videos / pics of your sister will suffice for me!
Originally posted by obicanobi0:
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

Y not the fist 60 people registered gets them, kinda of an incentive.

Sorry, I thought I made that clear.. The first 60 people will receive the shirt and hat along with a hero card and poster.. What I meant was, after the first 60 people, Jim & I will try and find some more goodies to give as door prizes

Mark

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Agreed. First come, first serve. First 60 will get a hat and tshirt since those are limited to 60.

Dibs on a black set... The orange is a "spring or summer" skin color and I'm a "fall/winter" color skin tone... Dang, more Queer Eye showing through...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Agreed. First come, first serve. First 60 will get a hat and tshirt since those are limited to 60.

Dibs on a black set... The orange is a "spring or summer" skin color and I'm a "fall/winter" color skin tone... Dang, more Queer Eye showing through...

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E

yeah i gotta agree here (except for the queer eye part), me and teh lady each want a black set.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Me and my lady want orange.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Can we really say what color we want ? Or is it wishful thinking ? If we can id like 2 black sets for me and my buddy who are going. If we cant reserve ill just say i really dont want orange...

B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Ill do the best I can to get what people want. Thankfully, 80% of the hats and shirts are black which is want people will mainly want.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll take black hat and shirt please

~Alex

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
If I had a choice , I'd like one of each color for the wife & me . I don't hate the orange as much as most people ... but then again , I'm weird !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard