Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by bnoon:
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

James did you log into Brad's account?

Hahahahahaha!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

Y not the fist 60 people registered gets them, kinda of an incentive.

Fast Cheap reliable Pick two
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by obicanobi0:

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

.........does that mean your going?>

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

Mark

Y not the first 60 people registered gets them, kinda of an incentive.

ditto 1st 60 should get 1 of each....

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I think thats a BIG incentive. Personanly that'd make me register right now (which I will on Monday...) I'm always one of those "door buster sales" people... early bird gets the wor... fusion t-shirt and hat.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Cool, looks like my very first Spring Zing is turning out to be the best yet. At least thats what i hear. Im signing up tonight. See you all there.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
This is my first one as well, though I wasn't as involved in the site as I am now at the time of last years event.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Pre98:
This is my first one as well, though I wasn't as involved in the site as I am now at the time of last years event.

same here.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Agreed. First come, first serve. First 60 will get a hat and tshirt since those are limited to 60.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

Mark

Sorry, I thought I made that clear.. The first 60 people will receive the shirt and hat along with a hero card and poster.. What I meant was, after the first 60 people, Jim & I will try and find some more goodies to give as door prizes

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard