Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:
Thats awesome, now I want to go even more... still working on getting permission from my mom.

You're going! Bible Camp.. remember?!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Holy [censored]! And they're spelled right!

-J

'98 4Runner
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Just a question, nothing ill-intended:

Did FoMoCo donate any cash to this, or just advertisements? We had something similar happen locally and I was just curious.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
just advertisements.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You can look at Jim's original post now if you're looking for pictures of what FoMoCo has donated to SZ05!! I was just over at his house yesterday and the shirts and hats are definitely high quality.. The poster is really thick, and the hero card tells some info on the Fusion.. Now let's just hope we can get a Fusion out at the event to check out!

Mark

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by bnoon:
You need to give the shirts and hats away as an outfit... otherwise you'd never be able to match that color of orange!!!

I believe that's the plan.. We've got 60 of each to go around, so we're going to have to make it work once we get over 60 people.. We'll find some more goodies

Mark

T
I have no life
I have no life
T

James did you log into Brad's account?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by todras:

Uhhhhhhhh, no... ummmmmmmm... I must be watching to much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or something. I have been paying more attention to shoes lately too.

O.K.ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that's it... tonight is a garage night for a few hours of using power tools, then I'll watch Survivor, grunt, scratch, drink beer and eat spicy pizza to bring the gut wrenchers on later in the night. That should even me out a bit...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by todras:

Uhhhhhhhh, no... ummmmmmmm... I must be watching to much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or something. I have been paying more attention to shoes lately too.

O.K.ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, that's it... tonight is a garage night for a few hours of using power tools, then I'll watch Survivor, grunt, scratch, drink beer and eat spicy pizza to bring the gut wrenchers on later in the night. That should even me out a bit...

LMAO ..........EVERYONE needs a little queer eye now and then!!!!!! and remember the belt buckle makes the man!!!!!!

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard