finally got her fixed guys.

hauled five dudes around for a short bit in the tour last night, and i guess the extra load on the motor made the condition worse cuz when i left my friends house the car was studdering and sputtering badly. could not accelerate past 1/16 throttle position. heard hissing coming from the engine compartment while driving and could not see any vaccuum leak.

figured it could only be one thing, the one thing i hadnt really taken time to check out,... catalytic converter. so this morning i went with my hunch and without even pulling the 02 sensor to check, had a different mechanic guy i knew "remove exshaust flow obstruction" for an hours labor, and BAM!, she's runnin like a top! volume on the exhaust knob was turned up too as a result and im freakin happy.

now the blaster coil gets to go back on as does the superchip. definitely gonna have to make another visit to the track for some fun. first cool night in april im there. o'reilly's is refunding the cost for my computer as i type. ha!!

thanks again to all who took the time and effort to offer help on this issue, always keeps me motivated. keep up the good work fellas!