Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
we were waiting for pistons....the only thing he screwed up was the exterior of the car...Just does bad business...He walked me in to verbal agreements by saying i will let you know how long it takes, "ITS CUSTOM WORK" AND NEVER GETS BACK TO YOU WITH A PRICE WHILE YOUR CAR IS TORN APART. Time and material...but then he used book time and then screwed me...You can take my word for a grain of salt but if you have him give you an estimate i bet it won't ever be the same at the end from what you were orinally quoted...Not even close....

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
When i was there to pick up my car he would only take cash...when sal takes your car in he has you sign a peice of paper that he can perfom work on the car but has no amount on the paper before you sign...Anyone want to look up the laws on this for me...From my experience it needs to have an amount and a time of completion date on it to be a valid contract before the car is touched.. Its not valid after the work is done and signed...please help...

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
how much did you pay him and for what?
did he give you a itemized invoice?

98 svt sil/blu 3.0 oval heads full P&P, msds headers,bat kit,2,1/2exhaust 30 inch glasspack and 2 spintech mufflers 14.78@94mph with my mechanical arm i can shift gears in less then a twentieth of a second for sale $7000
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
sucks about your car and the whole deal with the shop. would like to hear both sides but whatever.

no matter who's pointing fingers at who, or who's fault it was, i would be really f-ing pissed to find all that crap in my trunk, unlabeled. thats gonna be a mess to sort out.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Well, I did some research on this matter, and Sal will respond in a day or two regarding what exactly took place...

I have an extremely hard time understanding why Sal would risk his name and provide substandard work. There has got to be a reason that this altercation took place...

So we will wait until Sal decides to make a response to this.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Lol, bullet=winner.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Well, I did some research on this matter, and Sal will respond in a day or two regarding what exactly took place...

I have an extremely hard time understanding why Sal would risk his name and provide substandard work. There has got to be a reason that this altercation took place...

So we will wait until Sal decides to make a response to this.

ahhhhhhhh people do sh!t all the time to tarnish their "name", either cause they dont think first, or they really dont care what somebody thinks/says about them, cause they can always lie and make up some bs story to cover themselves...or course this could apply to either party here...although i'm leaning more towards the customer and not the buisness...just from previous posts about breakins,etc...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
from what ive heard is an estimate is to be provided to a consumer for any work started on a vehicle. even though its custom im sure it still applys in this case. everything he is going to do has to be outlined and a base cost including labor is to be assessed. if the shop is to go beyond the outlined information they are to let the consumer know beforehand and cannot complete work until notified it to be ok. this is so a shop cant just do whateve they want and make you pay for it. do a google search for laws regarding this matter in your state, contact your local Better Business Bureau, and if nescessary ask the police or sheriffs dept. what youve claimed he has done is imcomplete work, and you should not pay or be held responsible for imcomplete work. i hope it all works out for you bud. i too cant wait to hear what sal says about it, but since i dont know him i prolly wont care. that is just f*cked up...flat out...

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard