Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
What did you ask him about what we are doing to my ride? What did he tell ya?

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
What did you ask him about what we are doing to my ride? What did he tell ya?

LOL!

Dude, you sound like a cop man.

I went over there to say hello, and saw a Black Contour that looked identical to yours. So, I got closer and sure enough there it is...

What baffles me is that you did not even mention who is doing your work. I mean after all Sal did for you, I would at least figure that you would tell CEG who is doing it and advertise for the guys, or at least give them props... But I guess you are not that type a guy. But not a biggie, it's all good.

BTW guys, the shop is Street and Strip Performance (SSP) and it is located at 1100 W Fullerton in Addison, IL. It is about 30 miles or so NW of Chicago.

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Hey I drive past that place every other day! Do you mind if i take a look at your car Prodigy?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
cars gone TO OHIO AND A BIT OF ADVISE NEVER GO TO SSP FOR WORK.....

Last edited by svtProdigy; 03/19/05 07:18 PM.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

What happened?

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by JCSVT:

What happened?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Lets just say they are good at ripping people off....they lie...Over charge...Can't back up what they charge...Don't hold to their word... when you ask for a break down in price of the work being done, he will give you one price and the things he is doing (time after time)...he is shady..brought my girlfriends car in for a oil change for the first time there...Next day check engine light is on...never has before and there is a screw missing in the head with recent white residue in the whole...Oil leaking from the gasket where the crew is...When i told him i am going to take the car out of there, he ripped the car apart even more and put the heads together to make more money off of me...He honed the engine before he got the pistons, the day after i told him i was taking it somewhere else... When i asked to see my car he would not let me...When i took the car he left my engine trans and every part in my trunk! Not even labled! bolts all in one bucket...pics will be up soon.. put dents in my fender and left quater panel..Shady company... Not only that but they stood there laughing at my friend and i while we carried everything out of the trunk..

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
sucks to hear that man.

If you want something done right, you almost have to do it yourself these days.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
Well, there are two sides to every story. I will have Sal explain himself on here personally. I have dealt with SSP on numerous occasions, as has half of CCEG, and we never had issues with them. So it sounds like the two of you got into it a bit.

We'll wait and see what Sal has to say...

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Id be interested to see what Sal has to say too.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard