Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Escape intake and mazda 6 exhaust cams is what i am running. Stop ripping on me..

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
HE MADE ME CUSTOM HUBS STAZI...

Listen CHILDREN!

From the pics of the actual hubs you have, they seem to be one diameter all the way down, right. Now, those new bearing you got are for hubs with a stepped diameter, 39/41mm. I bet if you measure your they are 40mm in diameter all the way from one end to the other THEREFOR the bearings won't fit/work.

Look again and tel me I'm wrong, or at least provide a clear side on pic of the OD of the HUB showing the stepped diameter required to use those bearings..

Just because they are "custom" does not allow them to defy the laws of physics.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I say.. just post your pics and go on with the build. Don't answer questions. Everyone will keep it up regardless... I think everyones just jealous. , myself included.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I'm not ripping on him. Just trying to help him avoid a serious F#$K UP!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
...I think that's out of your league Stazi..

BTW Todd, I give it .5 hrs...

Originally posted by Stazi:

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by warmonger:
Why does the exhaust cam have the waterpump drive extension on it?

It is the intake cam on the left bank that has the water pump drive on it.

No its the exhaust cam that has the waterpump on duratecs. The exhaust cams are towards the outside of the engine..

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by RTStabler51:

I take everything in to consideration...I am glad you do this stazi, thanx. It will only make the car better if you give CONSTRUCTIVE and HELPFUL information. thanks brian

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

No its the exhaust cam that has the waterpump on duratecs. The exhaust cams are towards the outside of the engine..

Last edited by RTStabler51; 03/10/05 04:57 PM.

Ryan Trollin!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S

I take everything in to consideration...I am glad you do this stazi, thanx. It will only make the car better if you give CONSTRUCTIVE and HELPFUL information. thanks brian

Well, was I right about the differences between the hubs you have and the bearings they supplied you or what?

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard