Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Great pics. Those axles look beautiful. I hoping that after things calm down here a bit i can start collecting stuff for a 3.0l swap that will eventually become turbo charged. But right now im trying to find a really good kinda step by step on what has to be done to drop a 3.0L in.

1997 Mercury Mystique -Tinted, Debadged, and no more door ding guards -Dual Exhaust With Magnaflow Mufflers -Gutted Precats -SVT rear sway bar w/ES bushings
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
i will see if my shop will get me calipers so i can do this for you and as for the numbers i will have to look lata. stuck at my girlfriends house waiting for clutch to be installed on my accord. I will see what i can do asap.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
Sheesh..... Next time you do some upgrades why dont you spend some money and get the good stuff.

j/k Looks real nice man. Im sure it took alot of thought not to mention $$ for your setup. Look forward to more pics.
That Intake Manifold looks kind of different in the pic you provided. Hopefully the one you get has better welds.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

"That Intake Manifold looks kind of different in the pic you provided. Hopefully the one you get has better welds. "

Yeah this is the first one he made. He is going to be making mine with less and better welds. We will see ..

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Does anyone have recommendations on any modifications you think should be done to handle 500whp. please let me know. anything would be easier now since everything is apart. Does anyone see any concerns so far with my setup?
1.konis
2.torque brace

O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
also i have these, came with axles.

Hmm, asymmetric bearings. Interesting...I wonder why they did that.

Can you see any numbering on the bearings at all, letters? Aslo please tell me the inside bore diameter (use calipers). I want to see if I can find some info about those.

What do you mean by asymmetric?

Fast Cheap reliable Pick two
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Numbers on bearings
snr gb12399s01 France 01m

1 inch and 5/8ths of an inch is the bore width. thats the closest i can give you right now with out calipers.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Just got some information from dss about the axles and they are shot peened to make the inner tripod stronger. if this for some reason does not work i can send my lsd in and get the spline modified to fit a bigger shaft.

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Lookin' good Brian, Too bad I didn't get a chance to see these when we went to the shop yesterday. I can't wait to see the monster when she's finished!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Holy hell. Have you totaled everything up yet to see what you are spending on the whole ordeal? Seems as if you've got it all figured out though. Well done indeed. I know of more than a few past critics who seem to now have no comment.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard