Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
This is the closest i have. Let me know what you think. Remember i am going with the ovular manifolds so need to keep the same port size.

Last edited by svtProdigy; 02/26/05 01:11 AM.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
let me know what you guys think so far and if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Pictures to come are axles, hubs, pistons/rings, synchros, hms shifter forks, my manifold and then the turbo kit. I am sure something else will be added to this list though. rotors...hopefully getting the wilwood ultra lite brake kit when business picks up.

Last edited by svtProdigy; 02/26/05 01:59 AM.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
This was my top speed i got up to with my hybrid. My speedometer read 160 but my navigation read 150mph on a detuned hybrid with a totally stock computer. I had my tubular manifod on it too..its dark and blury but you can see it to the right.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
That was on a track right?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
yes

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
That is so ironic because i was just thinking that. I don't know what goes in that hole. i did not bother looking when i took pictures. I will look and see if i can take pics inside it the engine.
If someone could help out here it would be appreciated.

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
That is so ironic because i was just thinking that. I don't know what goes in that hole. i did not bother looking when i took pictures. I will look and see if i can take pics inside it the engine.
If someone could help out here it would be appreciated.

PVC oil separator/breather goes there... Little black box with a tube on it that connects to the PCV valve and then to the UIM just behind the TB.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
can i have a dollar?

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by JeSuSToUr:
can i have a dollar?

Beg for it...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
after picture

which mount is that? and where ya get it?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard