Originally posted by svtProdigy:
I will be one of the reasons companies will be making after market parts for our cars. I talk with much enthusiasm about my car and this sight, and how its so great to companies all over the country just about every day. How do you think i got "hooked" up with custom axles and hubs or the wagner intake manifold or the turbo kit. I don't pay anything near what you guys do for the same parts. I have alot of ideas and talk to companies who are interested in custom parts for our cars. I am going to get a company to make me custom grind cams and see what works. This will all benifit you guys in the future. I am doing this honestly because I won't settle for less. In the end you guys should thank me. Stop ripping on me. I even got a sponsorship offer for this post. Lay off and learn to play your cards right!

Alright, svtProdigy, stop posting and work on your car.

You are not allowed to make another post until your car is finished.

Your next post will be a pic of your finished car or you will have officially lost the very last shred of credibility on CEG.

99 SVT, Black/Blue #1720 of 2760 04 Mazda Tribute ES, fully loaded Check out my website!