Ok, here's my review:

First impression was But that was only with the rear installed, and what I found out later was a loose front stock RR (with ES inserts, we must have forgot to tighten that bolt when we did my 3L ). Truth is though, after a day or so I was used to the vibration and noise, and after driving it around, I'm realy torn! I love the way it changes the cars behavior, and kills my wheelhop, but it does come with the cost of comfort; more NVH

A week later I received the poly-filled front and installed it. It does help a little, but doesn't return the car to stock NVH levels. The improvement from just having the rear is negligable and not too noticable. Mostly a placebo effect. But the way the car moves, well that IS noticable. You can tell that the motor isn't moving at all in there anymore. You engage the clutch, the response down on the pavement is immediate. The feel is true and pure.

Overall, I do like this enough that it outweighs the discomfort of the NVH. However, its not cold here yet at all so the NVH may get worse by winter-time. But truth is, I have no wheel hop and all, and the feel of the car for driving is much improved.

Pole, I'll get these cores (front and rear) heading your way. Check your PMs, I need an address.