Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Ok because of this thread I called my mom up to ship me this game. I have been waiting for a long time and if it wasn't for CEG I wouldn't have cared if I waited a little longer. But I can't, those photos are awsome. I am now working my way through GT3 since you can transfer funds.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
If anyone wants an easy way to make A LOT of money with little time, I found one way while just messing around tonight. I'd be surprised if this isn't widely reported on GT4 Forums, but I just stumbled upon it while playing tonight.

In the bottom left corner, there's a series of races called "Special Conditions" (or something like that). They're incredibly easy to beat even with a stock used car, take no time at all, and they give you some sweet cars and $5000 each for beating them. The 2nd one gets you a Toyota Rally truck/car/thing. It's fast as hell.

Take that car, buy some Sport tires with your winnings, and go to Japan and play the first series of races. You'll stomp the hell out of everything. If you're remotely decent you'll probably start lapping people in some of the races.

You get $72,500 in case and a Nissan 350Z worth $320,000 for winning the series.

So, in about 45 minutes, you can go from a regular Used car with your starting money to having $400,000 to buy whatever you want.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by LoCoZsc:
Just got it! Going through getting licenses!

Got mine tonight. Just got my Class B license.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by sigma:
If anyone wants an easy way to make A LOT of money with little time, I found one way while just messing around tonight. I'd be surprised if this isn't widely reported on GT4 Forums, but I just stumbled upon it while playing tonight.

In the bottom left corner, there's a series of races called "Special Conditions" (or something like that). They're incredibly easy to beat even with a stock used car, take no time at all, and they give you some sweet cars and $5000 each for beating them. The 2nd one gets you a Toyota Rally truck/car/thing. It's fast as hell.

Take that car, buy some Sport tires with your winnings, and go to Japan and play the first series of races. You'll stomp the hell out of everything. If you're remotely decent you'll probably start lapping people in some of the races.

You get $72,500 in case and a Nissan 350Z worth $320,000 for winning the series.

So, in about 45 minutes, you can go from a regular Used car with your starting money to having $400,000 to buy whatever you want.

gracias - its hard to run home during a class break and try to wina race and get back to calss only to have a worthless thing like the MS6

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Damn...and to think i played for 4 hours last night just to be able to buy a lighting for the sport truck series in the beginner races

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Got a WRX and won some of the dirt tracks...after winning one of those I got the Cadilac Cien....over 1000 horsepower baby!!!! Needless to say I am kicking it with a tasty groove now that I have that car and most other things right now don't stand a chance (vipers, saleens etc.) Not the fastest thing to 60 but after that watch out....got it way over 200 no prob. Think, I got this car after maybe 10 races.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by parkedcar:
Damn...and to think i played for 4 hours last night just to be able to buy a lighting for the sport truck series in the beginner races

Ain't nothing wrong with doing it "right". The above method I posted is just "gaming the game" -- it's really not fair or realistic to enter a Rally vehicle into a street race, or even have it qualify just because I put regular tires on it.

Personally, I didn't even sell the 350Z I won. I didn't want to 'cheat' that badly. The $72,000 I earned from the series was more than enough to satisfy me. I just got tired of playing the same races over and over to get my RX-8 up to a level where it was competitive enough to win that series so I could move on.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by elraido:
Got a WRX and won some of the dirt tracks...after winning one of those I got the Cadilac Cien....over 1000 horsepower baby!!!! Needless to say I am kicking it with a tasty groove now that I have that car and most other things right now don't stand a chance (vipers, saleens etc.) Not the fastest thing to 60 but after that watch out....got it way over 200 no prob. Think, I got this car after maybe 10 races.

You can actually get the Cien after just 2 races, by going to the "Special Conditions" tracks. I think all it requires is an A license.

The first series (2 short 2-lap races) gets you the Cien. The second series gets you that Toyota Rally vehicle that kicks ass in the Japanese Cup.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Yeah....but I did all those other ones first because I didn't know I could get that car that quickly...I just stumbled apon it. I wish they had the Caddy 16 in the game though. I do love the fact that you can supercharge things now....even though doing the n.a tuning is normally better.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Is there any advantage/disadvantage/benefit of going to the "tuners" vs. the manufacturer's tune shop?

Nick Johnson 87' & 88' Thunderbird TC 96' Contour SE Midnight Red ATX
Page 16 of 28 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard