Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
So... cow-tipping is considered starting stuff then.

What about revving our engines and flashing lights at the amish?

I'll make sure to wear a cup...

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Hahaa you guys know what I mean, and if we see any cows or amish in any of the areas of Fort Wayne that we'll be, Im moving!! lol

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
Dang, guess I better not come. I was planning on roughing up some Hahn boys! So do I at least get my money back?

I'll give you 10 cents on the dollar to sell me your spot Rick!

I don't have to wear a cup... When I leave the house, my wife takes them from me to make sure I don't get into trouble.

Milan, I'm really looking foward to coming to SZ and seeing you and your lights, workshop or not.

Now, back to the gym to workout to be able to beat up on XChang! Hand me those 100 pounders for my next set of pinky curls... "Chineseman say: Puta me down you Cajunman sirry tarkin American nedreck!"

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by bnoon:

Ill give you $7.50 for everything ...Beat that offer brad...

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! $7.50 is 10 cents on the dollar for registration and the dyno costs! How about we go halfsies I'll let you have the banquet meal, I get the T-shirt, and we each put one wheel on the dyno?

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Q
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Q
I don't have to wear a cup... When I leave the house, my wife takes them from me to make sure I don't get into trouble.

Milan, I'm really looking foward to coming to SZ and seeing you and your lights, workshop or not.

WIFE??? Wow, it HAS been a long time man! Anyhow, congrats man... Also, I can't wait to hook up with ya man! So glad you're gonna make it this time.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! $7.50 is 10 cents on the dollar for registration and the dyno costs! How about we go halfsies I'll let you have the banquet meal, I get the T-shirt, and we each put one wheel on the dyno?

lmfao at least you got my joke....

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B

The funny part is that I started to type "Oh yeah, well I'll go 8 bu...." Then was like, hey! Wait a minute!

Originally posted by Quicksilver:
WIFE??? Wow, it HAS been a long time man! Anyhow, congrats man... Also, I can't wait to hook up with ya man! So glad you're gonna make it this time.

Yup. Bon and I got hitched on this past November 7th on our 7 year anniversary in Vegas, then went to Hawaii for a week long honeymoon.

I'm still trying to make the money thing work... I just gotta get busy on some more BNM products piling up in the garage!

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

The funny part is that I started to type "Oh yeah, well I'll go 8 bu...." Then was like, hey! Wait a minute!

Hahaha

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I know ur gonna raffle off a set of ur projector headlights, but what if some1 wanted to purchase a set off of you?!

FORMER OWNER 2000 Black SVT #934 of 2150
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard