Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
so you are saying that they SHOULDNT leak like the first ones did ...or they WONT leak...there are others that can do this that they will not leak...shouldnt isnt good enough for me and i am sure isnt for many others here...what guarantee do we have,,,money back guaratnee???????????????? and i see you took the extra sig off of there "the godfather of projectors"

Ohhhhh, you'd better watch out, you'd better not cry
You'd better not pout, I'm tellin you why
Mod-er-a-tors are watch-ing this post....

Custom HAND MADE parts do not always work as intended. The vast majority of the work has been done for you in the documenting posts of the CEG, no matter who your daddy is (or grandfather). "Shouldn't" becomes "doesn't" only after time tells. "Won't" only happens until it "does", then "won't" is an "is". Got it?

If you have ideas for improving the design, by all means share it with the group, but no more destructive criticism.

Tolerance is at an all time low right now in the moderator forums. Please, don't test us.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."