Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svttour:
how about a nice game of poker to claim the grand prize of the projectors.!!

if you really want to lose the projectors to me....i say yeah, lets play poker for em .

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
so you are saying that they SHOULDNT leak like the first ones did ...or they WONT leak...there are others that can do this that they will not leak...shouldnt isnt good enough for me and i am sure isnt for many others here...what guarantee do we have,,,money back guaratnee???????????????? and i see you took the extra sig off of there "the godfather of projectors"

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
so you are saying that they SHOULDNT leak like the first ones did ...or they WONT leak...there are others that can do this that they will not leak...shouldnt isnt good enough for me and i am sure isnt for many others here...what guarantee do we have,,,money back guaratnee???????????????? and i see you took the extra sig off of there "the godfather of projectors"

We don't need none of this here.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:

Ohhhhh, you'd better watch out, you'd better not cry
You'd better not pout, I'm tellin you why
Mod-er-a-tors are watch-ing this post....

Custom HAND MADE parts do not always work as intended. The vast majority of the work has been done for you in the documenting posts of the CEG, no matter who your daddy is (or grandfather). "Shouldn't" becomes "doesn't" only after time tells. "Won't" only happens until it "does", then "won't" is an "is". Got it?

If you have ideas for improving the design, by all means share it with the group, but no more destructive criticism.

Tolerance is at an all time low right now in the moderator forums. Please, don't test us.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Ah the drama

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by bnoon:

Ohhhhh, you'd better watch out, you'd better not cry
You'd better not pout, I'm tellin you why
Mod-er-a-tors are watch-ing this post....

I'm sorry.. thats freakin cute (I use that word lightly.

I dunno what all this bickering is about(well, I do.).. by gone's should be exaclty what they are... GONE. Cut the man some slack guys, for god sakes, he's going to make a set and raffle them off... I don't see anyone of you guys doing anything like this. And as Bnoon said... hand made is exactly what it is.. hand made. The only thing CLOSE to perfect is machines. Milan, I appreciate the offer you ahve made, and can not wait to see it at Spring ZIng. The car I am bringing already has a set of your infamous lights, needless to say I wanna see the man behind the lights.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
The drama ends now. Anyone involved in furthering the drama, in public, will be immediately banned, I have no more tolerance for this.

Many people still have issues w/ Milan, and I certainly understand that, but take it to PMs or email. If you need help, PM me or Lance or one of the other Admin/Mod staff.

I'm just sick and tired of the drama clogging up the forums.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Rara:
The drama ends now. Anyone involved in furthering the drama, in public, will be immediately banned, I have no more tolerance for this.

Many people still have issues w/ Milan, and I certainly understand that, but take it to PMs or email. If you need help, PM me or Lance or one of the other Admin/Mod staff.

AMEN my Brother!

OK, can we go back to wrestling? I am really in the mood now that lost my job.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Rara:

True Dat!!

And by the way, if haven't read this statement in the registration thread....
Originally posted by BeyondloadedSE:
PS. If you send a bad check, Y2KSVT will personally kick you in the nuts.

This also pertains to the people that start drama at SZ05. And I've said it before, if anyone even THINKS they're going to have a problem, I suggest you rethink your decision to attend the event. My foot will end up getting sore from all the junk kicking that I have to do

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
Dang, guess I better not come. I was planning on roughing up some Hahn boys! So do I at least get my money back?

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard