You can take off from a dead stop pretty good, but don't even think that will save you from me in the twisties!
You won't be able to accelerate out of the corner into short straights the same way.
Besides, I'm a pretty darn good road course driver and the car is more than capable with the current suspension setup. It is pretty well balanced after all, the BAT euro kit. That, along with the new tires I put on. Those are killer. I am amazed at how much more grip a new set of tires with a little more rubber provide.

Besides, I have to get a multi-stage boost controller to stop wheelspin. NO other alternative. Honestly, I need a lower pressure spring in my wastegate and then use an external boost controller.

I'm still waiting on the Volvo to be delivered. It has been on order for 3.5 weeks now and I'm getting a bit impatient!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black