I was going through the threads from the previous MSDS group buy and came across this from NVSVT:

So tomorrow the Y-Pipe goes to Street Rod Specialties (SRS) to have it optimized and then when SRS is done I'll send the headers and Y-Pipe off to Jet-Hot for coating.

I want to say "THANK YOU" to Michael for setting-up the group buy and to all of you for following through to make this happen.

SVT PETE sent me this link;

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=perf&Number=337668&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

So I am having this done to my MSDS Y-Pipe.

What's the story on this? If NVSVT and SVT PETE did this, are those of us who don't do this getting the short end of the stick? Or is this something we really don't need to worry about?

Next question: Ohio's new emissions check is done by plugging their computor into the port under the dash (sorry I don't know the proper word for it). It's not just a visual and a sensor in the exhaust tip. Will I pass the emissions check?

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics