Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
RawBurt or anyone else who has installed theirs......

The tab on my temp gauge lays right over the tach and the tab on the gas gauge lays left over the speedo. The instructions say to not bend the tabs but I don't see any other way to do it. I'm thinking to bend the tabs on the temp and gas gauges to go under the tach and speedo. I sure could use some help with this. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the HVAC panel apart. RawBurt says to pull radio and remove the 4 screws under the radio--I don't have any to remove.

RawBurt, I appreciate your how-to but perhaps someone could be a little clearer and please have some pictures. TIA

On my gauges I actually slightly bent 1 or 2 of the connectors, not a lot but just enough. It DOES cause the gauge face to bow up a little bit, but mine have been n since saturday and have givin me no problems. I suggest if you must bend them, not to make it an extreme bend, and dont bend them back and forth. thats def. not a good thing!

Did you bend the ones I was talking about? The temp gauge and the gas gauge? Any thoughts on the HVAC? I'm about ready to take a hammer to it.

Last edited by wa2tuff; 04/13/05 04:16 AM.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics