i finally got the pics to upload from my phone. jesustour said he's host them but i'll also add them to my pics folder in my sig

all these indiglos are supposedly made to install without removing the needles. but the needles do have a little butt that will catch the indiglo. i kinda had to force mine on and when they light up u can see the small gouge lit up. its minor. after all that, my needles were off anyway. i had to pull the tach and speedo regardless. u guys are sweating this part and its not a big deal. in order to put the doublesided tape on the back side of the main gauges, i highly recommend removing the 2 main needles. once installed, let your come warm up to idle for maybe 20 minutes, it should be at 750rpm. put on the tach needle at this. then u can use an obd2 scanner to get the speedo needle. or take the car on the hwy, find the mile markers. pace someone at 60mph and set your cruise control. put the needle on and test it. it should take u 60 seconds to go from one mile marker to the next. if your off adjust the needle accordingly. this is tricky to do while driving so be careful. having an obd2 scanner while doing this would help alot. putting the speedo needle on zero in your driveway will not work. it'll be off. the speedo and tach needles dont put them on all the way down. they'll definitely stick so put them on lightly and doubleside the tape to the svt gauges. then place the indiglos over

the fuel and temp gauges should be fine.

anyway, i'm at work. i'll post the pics when i get home very shortly.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale