Originally posted by scottd60:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
When I installed my gauges a while back on my SVT, I did have to remove the tach and speedo needles. There was no way possible for them to fit over the needles.

I'm not saying that these will be the same way because it is a different manufacturer. It all depends on how large they make the holes for them.

This is how mine were as well...I did the same as kremit to get mine close. My tach seems to right on but my speed currently reads about 5-10 MPH fast.

If the holes for the needles are to big it will show and look like junk. The set I currently have there is no way to tell other then the new night time color.

This is not a concern for me...it wasn't a big deal at all. I would rather they fit propperly even it removing the needles is required then make them sloppy to avoid this step

Yeah, trust me guys. Take it from me and scottd.

It will look like crap if these are the type you can install without removing the needles. The hole will be really large and look like crap during the day.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!