Originally posted by Jason43:
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
Originally posted by Jason43:

The gauges will begin tooling as soon as they recieve the stock gauges in the mail. They are still a few people short on the HVAC and the HL switch, so anyone who hasn't done so(and there are many of you) sign up.

So do we still need a gauge donor or is that already in the works of beng shipped? If not could someone w/ an extra set give them up so that this can get under way?

Jason have you spoke w/ dpa43 about him donating his Light Switch. He mentioned that he has an extra 1.

If someone can find out about that ASAP, that would be great. If it is still needed, I might be willing to make a trip to the junk yard tomorrow.

Hetfield is sending in his extra gauge unit. I sent dpa43 SRP's address, so hopefully he will be able to send his HL switch. I haven't heard back from with a confirmation of this however.

K, that being said I won't try to get a HL switch unless dpa43 does not send his.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!