Concerning the HL switch price... I called yesterday evening about this. The reason it was listed as $35 was because of it being listed separately from the hvac panel. The price of $25 was a discount for it being sold together with the HVAC. I told them to list it separately from the hvac because there were people who only wanted one or the other, not knowing that this would increase the price. I called yesterday told them to go ahead and relist the hvac and HL switch together as a package. So anyone who has already signed up for either one must sign up again for the package. You will not be charged for the for the single hvac or HL switch. I will post the updated link as soon as they send it to me.

Here is the email they sent me concerning the pricing:

Quote:

Hello Jason,
The reason it would have been the $25 is based on the material being used to the most efficient means in the production. The more product we can add to our sheets of material, the cheaper we can make a set for. We also have to do another die template for cutting as well as a separate production run setup.
Basically since the AC panels will be run separately, we cannot justify bringing the cost down. If it were a set (AC Panel + Headlight Panel), then we would be simply adding onto a production, and now we will have to run separate productions, so the cost will be higher.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Regards,

Robert Mensior
StreetRacerParts.com

As I said, this $25 price IS the discounted price. Keep in mind, they are custom making these for us. If you want haggle over the price, feel free to email them.

The HVAC is a two color panel. As far as the other technical questions, you'll have to contact SRP. I have no idea.

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com