Originally posted by Jason43:
Just got this from SRP...

Hello Jason,

The Headlight panel would not be a problem, we would obviously need a template panel for that though.
We could add it to the AC Panel Development, but it would be an extra $24 for it as it is basically a whole nother panel.
Let me know if you need us to add it and I will have it done, and the total price for the whole set (AC panel & Headlight Panel) will be $58.99.

Best Regards,

Robert Mensior
Model Development Team

So,

Gauges: 49.99
HVAC: 34.99
Headlight: 24.00

If anyone has a headlight switch you can donate, PM me so I can send you their address.

How can the HVAC & Headlight Panel cost more then the Gauges. The Gauges are at least twice the material as the HVAC and the tiny Headlight panel. Do they even know how small these pieces are? This is why I said to try and get a complete set for one discounted price. If they want to sell the pieces separate as well for a higher price that is fine. The complete set (gauges, HVAC, headlight) should be under $100 shipped. I purchaced a brand new set of FORD CONTOUR 98-00 SVT 7CLR NITE GLOW GAUGES (El-Glow) from Autobacs for $30.00 +$9.75 for shipping ($39.75 shipped)

Autobacs1
PO BOX 3695
S El Monte, CA 91733

Now the gagues I mentioned did come off of ebay but the company had a "ebay store" on there and you could get then any day of the week on a "buy-it-now" price for just about any car out there. I expect the cost to maybe be a little less on ebay but not much since it's a group buy and they are going to sell 15-20 sets it seems like they are raping us on HVAC & Headlight panel by charging us more for less

Jason...I appreciate you doing this as I'm sure everyone does but I also know you only wanted the gauges and not all the other pieces. It does not sound like you tried to negotiate a "complete set" for a discounted price? This appears to be what most of the participants wanted. If you don't want to deal with this option that is fine just let us know and somebody else can negoitiate with them for a package price. If this is the case I have no problem taking to them...please let us know ASAP.

Thanks for your effort either way it goes.

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew