Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
could we perhaps get an interest check for ppl that may be interested in also including the "headlight/foglight" switch in indiglo. I know there have been many attempts and GB's for this but none have been successful. It would be awesome if we could get all 3 for say a flat $100 + shipping. What do you guys think? Maybe Im getting greedy but this is a great oppurtunity to have the complete set of indiglo's (gauge,HVAC,light switch) and be done w/ it.

What do ya say?

Don't you guys read these posts... I posted this very same idea at least twice earlier in the thread. Yes...it only makes sence to try for the complete set as I said before

Originally posted by scottd60:
I'm in only if HVAC's are also available...try and make it a package deal. If they are willing to make them get them to make a complete set of Gauges and HVAC...this way they will match. If you want to take it one step further also add the Light switch plate as well in the complete kit. If you get the gauges you will ultimately end up wanting the HVAC and also want to convert all your interior lighting to blue LED's. Green and blue just don't look good together.

Originally posted by RawBurt:

I would think a complete kit (Gauges, HAVC & Light Switch plate) all in Indiglo will sell easily. Getting 10 people for this complete kit should be a piece of cake! As I said before once you do the gauges you more then likely will want the rest. I just doesn't look right with out the rest.

I agree 100% but it will be pretty hard to get people to agree on this becuase some only want gauges or just the HVAC because they already have the other things. That is why i suggested doing these all as seperate GB's. The package deal just won't work IMO. But if it did that would be fantastic.

There are currently 9 wanting both Gauges and HVAC
I say get a price for the complete 3-piece kit and see how many would be in then. I bet you would get at least 20 if it's under $100.

I already have the 6-color Indiglo Gauges and lost money for gauges/hvac in the failed GB last year. I will probably get both since there is a chance they would not match the color of my current set. I'll just sell my old set...only paid something like $25 off ebay anyway fro Elglow. But I'm also in the hole for ~$80 on the last GB

I'm in for all 3

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew