Hey guys... I was reading through some of the threads on here about nitrous, and thought maybe some of you would be interested in seeing how I put a Zex kit on my SHO.

It was VERY simple... only 4 hours start to finish. There are pictures of the setup on my website (http://users.superford.org/cohiba/) for your viewing pleasure.

I got it from Harley Nace Motorsports for a pretty good price. At first I was a little worried because of all the horror stories we hear about nitrous use, so I just put the 55HP jets on. Well... I've been through a whole bottle now with the 75HP jets, and everything seems to be great (plugs looks good, no obvious problems....) so I'm thinking about jumping up to a 100HP shot. BTW, I have a LPM specifically programmed for nitrous use... and a 190lph fuel pump... just to be safe.

Anyway... I was thinking that maybe some of the Contour owners would be interested in knowing that this kit should work pretty good on their vehicles also. $500 - 75HP - 4 Hours... kinda hard to find performance upgrades with those kind of numbers... I just wanted to dispell the myths that nitrous is going to blow up your engine. Zex makes a great kit, that is super safe, and with a conservative shot, and proper preparations, I would expect that any Contour could take at least a 75 shot safely... I plan on going as high as 125 on my SHO, as long as the plugs keep telling me that everything is cool... something to think about.