For the first question, You will need 5 for the base display of the gauges, not sure on how many you will need for the rest of the gauges. hvav needs 2, footwells need 2. Superbrightleds.com has stuff for the dome an dome, map lights, trunk light, hood light (don't use their gauge leds, they suck). You will need about 20 3mm leds, and about 30+ led 5mm. But, I have found that giving the exact amount or rounding up to the nearest five never helps for people installing them fresh, and have no expierence doing it. they get frustrated and run out due to errors made while installing.

Pre98 and Post97 are the same switches, the master switch I will have some good pictures up for doing it, since its the hardest switch. The dimmer is also pretty hard.

The brightest I have for orange is 2500 in 5mm, and 8500 in blue 5mm.

As for resistors, I can get any size you guys want.

As for those who have pictures of any part of the process, before, during, or after pictures. I will gladly except them and host them on my web site. Feel free to email me them, or post them here. My email is auiotour@comcast.net

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.