Answers to your questions:

1. Q. If I get the $250 altenator can I send my core back after I receive you altenator and get a core refund
A. Yes

2. Q. Is shipping included?
A. Yes

3. Q. So there has to be a downside 2 this, correct? Or everyone would be driving around with Hi-Po alternators. . . .
A. There is no downside. There is only room for improvement.

4. Q. Right now, with my new OEM alternator, my voltage reads 14V in the morning, and driving around with the AC on and radio, dips down to about 13.0-13.2V. It will, however, dip to 12.6V on occassion when I coast to neutral at stop signs, etc. SO would a high performance alternator prevent the dip in voltage??
A. Yes this will help with the voltage drop.When amps are called for the syetem lacks voltage because of the draw needed sometimes. So if u get a large cap altenator it will make for a larger voltage curve for less down response of the regulator.

5. Q. What is the approximate ship date?
A. two days to a week after the money is received

6. Q. When is the money due?
A. Anytime between now and Feb. 28

7 Q. How can I send payment
A. We accept money order, check, and credit card payment over the phone. If you would like to pay buy paypal I will have to get back to you on that.

PM me if you would like to get in on this GB while it lasts. This is a great deal normally with shipping and everything this would cost between $350-over $400