Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
This GB officially blows.

This group buy may â??blowâ?, but that is because â??fastcougarâ? didnâ??t get a supplier/manufacturer on board before he offered the group buy. And once â??fastcougarâ? admitted that he didnâ??t have a supplier/manufacturer on board everyone should have expected this group buy to take forever!

Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Bars start shipping when we have 50 people and someone to help talk to Addco about the deal. $100 with bushings, plus ship; can't beat that!

If you havenâ??t even gotten â??someone to help talk to Addcoâ?, how can you promise this â??unbeatableâ? deal? By offering a group buy before you have the supplier/manufacturer on board it looks you are heading down the same road that â??fastcougarâ? went down.

I know I may sound harsh, but I think this is a legitimate question that should be answered before you pull everyone away from this group buy to fill yours.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998