the price is for the 4 peice lenses.

if you dont want the lens dont buy them. its not everyone that has extra much money and/or wants to have a real custom ride.

those who do want a real custom look, and there are some on this forum who do, they will pay the price that it costs.

someone asked me to come here with my product so i did.
there is no clear lens for your contours on the market, so if you want something right now, we are the only solution.

ofcourse stock lens are going to be alot cheaper then anything custom, thats why they are custom. i am a small shop, i dont mass produce these lens.

its too bad for you guys that the lens dont come off the housing like they do for most vehicules. but does that mean i should lower my prices because its harder for you guys to install them? i dont think so.

my business is based on u.s prices. right now the dollar is really low and who knows it might go even lower. i am not going to be one of those companies that locks in their prices and 6 months later the dollar has changed so much that the price is 10-20$ off.

a good example is a place where i am ordering a custom bumper for my truck. its 150$ on the u.s site, but like 260$ on the canadian site. does that make sense? no it doesnt.
so i am not doing the same thing.