Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
that would defeat the purpose

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RogerB:
Swaybars/anti-roll bars

Can we install the sway bar in our crotch like the guy in this link?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Let's try to keep on track here. I for one am interested and other people who aren't are trashing out the thread.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Swaybars/anti-roll bars

Mark

Yes. If you want to pierce your nut sack with a sway bar, you can definately do that. However, you will need to mod your pants to fit over the bar, and have a good excuse for the judge not to send you to the mental ward.

Custom end links are recommended for this application & the guy in the picture without end links is a professional. Do not try this without end link support at home.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Interested, price, the usual . . . . . .

1995 SE Mods- SVT Exhaust. SVT Intake, E1 SVT Wheels, BAT Euro Suspension, 20% tint sides and rear, 50% tint windshield. Future Mods- A new third syncro. It's my boring daily driver that I autocross on the weekends.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Swaybars/anti-roll bars

Mark

Yes. If you want to pierce your nut sack with a sway bar, you can definately do that. However, you will need to mod your pants to fit over the bar, and have a good excuse for the judge not to send you to the mental ward.

Custom end links are recommended for this application & the guy in the picture without end links is a professional. Do not try this without end link support at home.

are you being sarcastic or are you being serious. because if you are being sarcastic then please say so.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Upgrraded endlinks are definitely recommended as the increased stresses on the stock ones will kill them quick.

I have made sets of them for other CEGer's with Aussi Bars before, for $65 a set, which includes everything to replaces the stock endlinks. Once again these are only for the rear swaybar, and simply changing them one a stock setup won't yeild much of anything other than peace of mind.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Do we have any idea on price? I'd hope with 50 people they'd be able to cut some sort of deal? What did they go for when they were originally sold? Anybody?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Do we have any idea on price? I'd hope with 50 people they'd be able to cut some sort of deal? What did they go for when they were originally sold? Anybody?

Mark

What he said.

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Stazi:
Upgrraded endlinks are definitely recommended as the increased stresses on the stock ones will kill them quick.

I have made sets of them for other CEGer's with Aussi Bars before, for $65 a set, which includes everything to replaces the stock endlinks. Once again these are only for the rear swaybar, and simply changing them one a stock setup won't yeild much of anything other than peace of mind.

How easy are they for you to make? -- Would you be able to make some sets after this (hopeful assumption) gb ends and we all have a bar?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard