Originally posted by todras:
Holy [censored] I'm glad ppl are reading the scca post on what it is. Guess it's too hard to read.

Holy [censored], I'm glad some of us actually have to work!! I don't have time to read every bit of literature on CEG believe it or not. Organizing an event like this isn't exactly a 10 minute daily routine either. I think Frenchblue did a nice job of summing it up by saying it is a scavenger hunt and told a little bit of detail on it. This is my only means of internet and I get on here periodicly to skim through and make updates if/when necessary. Next time I'll print off all of your links and take them home overnight to read

Ok, now that that's overwith.. I'll talk with Jim about setting up this Road Rally event.. As I've lived in this town my whole life, you can rest assured the map will be 100% accurate.

P.S. Take my attitude with a grain of salt. We just laid 15 people off, 4 people have quit in the last 2 weeks, and instead of hiring more people, the rest of us are absorbing their already huge workloads, ontop of our own. So yes, my bloodpressure level is probably through the roof!!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq