Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:
Trey Parker, the co-creator of South Park. Jason Elam, kicker for the Broncos. I think that's about it.

I dont kno which of the south park creators it is... but one of them has relatives here in midland. A couple years back they were at our "center for the arts" checking out the exhibits for thanksgiving.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
deric ruttan (some singer)

chris king (apparently played a sport called hockey)

ace bailey (same as above but dead)

a crap load of arteests, they all paint the same thing, trees, rocks, water, canoes...its sad.

renee caisse (made tea, helped people, was nurse....looking for next branch.....found it)

Currently: 1991 Civic, ZC swap w/ SI trannyblitzkrieg53@hotmail.com
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
there's a few nfl'er from my school, mostly third string and whatnot.

the most famous person (right now) i know/knew is dax shepard.

from milford right?

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
there's a few nfl'er from my school, mostly third string and whatnot.

the most famous person (right now) i know/knew is dax shepard.

from milford right?

walled lake.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
jim furyk - pro golfer

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Eureka High... Eureka, California... I was in the class of '88

The most famous person I know from there was Mike Patton, the singer from the band 'Faith No More' during the early '90s. He graduated in '86 IIRC. His other band since high school, 'Mr. Bungle', were mostly Eureka High students too... they all went to Humboldt State U. together (just a few miles north of Eureka).
Mr. Bungle info here

Another former classmate from the same high school drew the album cover for the first (if not only?? I dunno) 'Ugly Kid Joe' album... about 12 years or so ago.... but that's not a claim to fame by any means lol.

'95 'stiqueLS 2.5L ATX S&B / CTA intake KEM Mag-Plus wires 1/4" TH fix Homemade heat shield Xenon bulbs Fog light rewire ATX cooler Flowmaster 942042 Blacked-out pseudo-chrome
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dpa43:
Nobody famous that I know of, but they filmed the movie Election at my school.

My ex wife went to that school too. It's called Papilion Lavista or something like that.

Former owner: 1999 Contour SE Sport Current: 2000 Eclipse GT There are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way! Isn't that just the wrong way? Yeah, but faster!
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Went to High school, college, and played sports with Lamont Jordan of the NY Jets!

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I played baseball against Josh Beckett. He went to Spring H.S. He would laugh at batters in his glove. And I went to Aldine H.S. And played football with D.D. Lewis he plays for the Seahawks.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I don't think anyone famous came out of the podunk H.S. I graduated from... (btw, was Clinton High in, well, Clinton, Iowa if anyone can prove me wrong...).

Unless I somehow become famous

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard