Originally posted by auiotour:
Sorry guys looks like I am gonna be a maybe right now. Things started looking good but I got a bad review at work. Guess I am not doing good enough cause I had an emergency vacation day cause my girl got in a serious accident, and then cause I felt like crap and called in sick on the slowest day of the week. So now they said, if I do anything or miss any days, I am terminated. Well that means I need to save my money. I am still gonna try to reserve a room. But I think it will just be my buddy and I that way if I need to cancel no worries on any other CEGer. If I can come I will post 1-2 weeks before the meet. Sorry everyone I was so looking forward to it. I hope all goes well. I may just find a new job instead... If I do I will be coming 100% if they give me the days off.

Damn! Remind me what company you work for and I'll stay far away! One emergency leave and one sick day and you're in jeapordy of termination? How long have you been with the company? Are there any other companies hiring for similar wages? Good luck and we hope to see you make it!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq