Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by ALIAS Jerk:
I really want to go... but I dont think my mom is going to let me drive that distance ... "your brothers never got to do something like that" I would seriously trade my spring break in for these 4 days.

Why won't she let you drive this distance? Aren't you in Ohio or Michigan? You'll have a ~3 hour trip.. And if she's worried you won't get tucked in at night, tell her that's what Rawburt is for You just need to let her know how important it is to you..

Mark

if all else fails....say "mom i'm going to the mall".... she'll have 4 days to cool off when she realizes what you've done and then when you come back your prolly grounded....and hey a couple weeks of grounding is more than worth it for this event.

You know, that would actually work.. but instead of 2 weeks grounding... my mom would take my licence away, and the keys the contour, Store the car and take insurance off of it. and it would be more like... 6 months without a car.

Chr!st people, you need to work on your skillz! Its not exactly lying as much as it is avoiding to give complete details! Tell your Mom your going to your buddies cabin or something and you'll be back sun/mon!

It will just happen to bein IN! And at a hotel not a cabin!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold