Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
R
R
Respected members? I just showed you that your benevolent "respected" member is a lying sack of sh*t.

Gee, no wonder the poo flys so well over to Cardoctor - He doesn't lie. If he did, he might be able to make up stories as well as you.

John

P.S. NO ONE can hide from the truth.

1999 Contour SVT
P
P
D@mn Ratchie, you sure spent a lot of time writing in this thread. Do you just keep hitting "reload" until a new post shows up?

1998 Silver Frost SVT Contour born on...8/28/01[/i]
American Iron Shootout Radial Tire 2 Class Champion, Cecil County Dragway April 20, 2002
M
M
hey, either dyno or shut up. please do not disrespect people that are very knowlegable about our cars. i think their having more knowledge than the cardoc is what made him upset. he would post about how great this exhaust system is and people called him on the design. they asked for a dyno but i think he is afraid to because it would prove him wrong. dyno it. it is that simple.

R
R
Their having more knowledge? When was this ever proved. Please Mikey shut up, stop being a yes man for Steve and others. Besides, if you even read this whole post you would've LEARNED that is wasn't fear - It was because it wasn't a necessity. He didn't sell it for strictly performance. That's right, go climb under the rock with the others because you obviously comprehend as well as they do.

The only thing they are better at then Cardoctor is slinging bullsh*t. That's it. Plain and simple it's been seen here. Cardoctor is plenty smart or smarter then these guys. How easy you compare his knowledge to theirs when you never even talked to him have you? God, give it a rest.

John

1999 Contour SVT
B
B
Ok, here's what it all boils down to. **grabs asbestos suit**

You can tell me all day that you have the biggest mule in all human history, but, until you drop trow, and slap that bad boy on the counter, I'm simply not going to believe you.

If there are dyno's to prove performance, bring them, don't be shy. Hell, for your own benefit, give some evidence to shut us up!

Ratch... whatever the hell your name is- if people here don't like cardoc, that's their business between them and him. You're on the fringes (unless you're him posting under a different name- a quick ping or two of your IP will tell us for sure...)and have a snowball's chance in hell of changing someone's opinion of another person.

Maybe cardoc is a saint, maybe he's a lying scumbag prick- I don't know. It doesn't matter. The whole point to this god awful long post is someone tried to say a certain exhaust gave better performance without proof to back it up. Plain and simple.

95 2.0L ATX GL

ummm... nothing else, really...
F
F
You know folks, this thread was COMPLETELY civil until Ratchie posted to it:

Quote:
Whine whine whine - And DemonSVT, what else would anyone else want besides performance for their SVT? You are truly the king of idiots for you contributory ramblings.
Talk about 1 bad apple spoiling the bunch! :rolleyes:

2000 Mercury Cougar V6 ATX. 16.0@87MPH, 155.0 FWHP
G
G
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:
stop being a yes man for Steve and others.

John
Hello Pot? this is kettle....do you copy?

You better look in the mirror when you mumble that crap. As far as I can see, from the various references you have made about Dom, you are quite the Lemming yourself. If anyone fits the "yes man" criteria, it is surely you. I don't think he needs you to fight his wars, because I have yet to see him come over here and defend a cause he deems useless, and ask for backup. His lack of posting a defense must indeed be a sign of one of 2 things:

1. He agrees with the consensus over here (which I doubt is the case)

2. He feels it is a useless argument, as has deemed it senseless to continue it.

So go back from the that meaningless existence you call "a life" and quit bothering us.

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
R
R
My problem,

You are publicly humiliating a very good person who hasn't really done anything wrong but speak his mind (First amendment...). And you want to smack down on him because his opinions differ other than yours.

BTW - I researched your "he called names first" and you are full of sh*t. I saw things like "assmonkey" "cock gobbler" and other sh*t posted by "your" Steve Bassen - I never saw him call names first unless provoked... So you better come up with a better reason than that brainwash crap ( That might help the newbies hate him, but it's a load of sh*t...)

You want to talk to me? Email me at Ratchie1@hotmail.com. Check my IP, I'm me idiots. Who else would I be?? Duh.... !!

Like I said before - You want to talk about it more, Email me. The point of this article was about "Cardoctor's" exhaust system and RoxRocket's claim that it was the best sounding he has ever heard. His opinion - You people started slamming Cardoctor - I merely sticked up for him because he's not the character you portray to others.. And that's the absolute truth. I called other's on their bs and showed that there are no "angels" here. I never said Cardoctor was a saint, but neither are you people so don't act like you are.

John

1999 Contour SVT
O
O
Can you leave now? :rolleyes: Your 5 pages of whining is irritating, and you have nothing to back up any of it. About 50 people have told you to shut up until you actually dyno your setup. Until then, nobody cares. I'm thrilled that you like the sound of your exhaust, but you haven't even heard half of the setups that some of our members have, you just rely on Dom's word that his sounds the best.

Whatever.

B
B
Yeah! Whatever! :rolleyes:

Can't believe it's still open.....

Free posts everyone, no piling on now.

Ed

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard