My problem,

You are publicly humiliating a very good person who hasn't really done anything wrong but speak his mind (First amendment...). And you want to smack down on him because his opinions differ other than yours.

BTW - I researched your "he called names first" and you are full of sh*t. I saw things like "assmonkey" "cock gobbler" and other sh*t posted by "your" Steve Bassen - I never saw him call names first unless provoked... So you better come up with a better reason than that brainwash crap ( That might help the newbies hate him, but it's a load of sh*t...)

You want to talk to me? Email me at Ratchie1@hotmail.com. Check my IP, I'm me idiots. Who else would I be?? Duh.... !!

Like I said before - You want to talk about it more, Email me. The point of this article was about "Cardoctor's" exhaust system and RoxRocket's claim that it was the best sounding he has ever heard. His opinion - You people started slamming Cardoctor - I merely sticked up for him because he's not the character you portray to others.. And that's the absolute truth. I called other's on their bs and showed that there are no "angels" here. I never said Cardoctor was a saint, but neither are you people so don't act like you are.

John

1999 Contour SVT