Eh, Simon beat me to it. wink

'98 SVT - modded
-15.01@91.8
'95 Suzuki GS500E
-faster than the above
---wanting a Speed Triple or Superhawk badly
R
R
Well - 8.3%. 8.3% for the supposed "traffic" this site gets. Still not impressed.

Nevermind... The other site is still new - Give it a couple of years and we'll re-examine at that time.

Lame? I see you let that F&TF comment slide because it wasn't lame was it? It was dead on.

Oh well. Too far off the subject, going to go stare at 2 posts a day. At least the posts aren't solid bs.

John

P.S. 1.whatever percent for the other site might just be in line for the traffic it gets. And somewhere I saw 32 users online at one time... About almost 4 times what you quoted. That brings the percentage up more than a few points. I'd call that pretty close.

1999 Contour SVT
J
JVT Offline
J
Quote:
Originally posted by Ratchie1:
Well - 8.3%. 8.3% for the supposed "traffic" this site gets. Still not impressed.
Just admit you f*cked up and don't try to twist your way out of it. You're making yourself look even worse.

Quote:
Nevermind... The other site is still new - Give it a couple of years and we'll re-examine at that time.
New my a$$. I'm giving it a couple of years until it dies, not until traffic improves, and that's a big maybe.

Quote:
Lame? I see you let that F&TF comment slide because it wasn't lame was it? It was dead on.
If I let it slide, it musta been REALLY idiotic.

Quote:
Oh well. Too far off the subject, going to go stare at 2 posts a day.
Enjoy!

Quote:
At least the posts aren't solid bs.
Now THAT'S funny.

Buh-bye!

'98 SVT - modded
-15.01@91.8
'95 Suzuki GS500E
-faster than the above
S
S
Wow you're an ignorant slob.

Do you really think you are going to change anyone's mind talking the way you are?

Holy crap.

Has the whole problem not been with the complete lack of performance proof that has provoked this?
Nobody has said the sound of his exhaust sounds bad, just that crush bends suck.
And what about the fact that all high-performance applications use mandrel bending?

Just dyno the damn exhaust and post it. Don't have a place to put 'em? Fax em to my work, I'll post them w/in 5 minutes. PM me for the number.

The minute you're crush-bent exhaust shows better gains than my madrel-bent Bassani, I'll personally apologize to CarDoc for not investing in his bull-**** ass idea, and you're bull**** ass ramblings smile

-Jason

J
JVT Offline
J
Quote:

P.S. 1.whatever percent for the other site might just be in line for the traffic it gets. And somewhere I saw 32 users online at one time... About almost 4 times what you quoted. That brings the percentage up more than a few points. I'd call that pretty close.
Glad you added that.

Didn't I tell you not to try and twist your way out of it?

Go on the main page on CEG FORUMS. I see 155 recent visitors, and 83 guests for a grand total 238 people @ 2am.

Granted, they're not current visitors, but they're recent. Good enough.

John

'98 SVT - modded
-15.01@91.8
'95 Suzuki GS500E
-faster than the above
R
R
That's not 500 idiot like previously stated and counted.

That's less.

Was that simple enough? Your percentage just dropped in half.

John

1999 Contour SVT
J
JVT Offline
J
Quote:
That's not 500 idiot like previously stated and counted.

That's less.

Was that simple enough? Your percentage just dropped in half.
Yeah, and your genius percentage has just reached 100%.

Please, make it stop! PLEASE! For the third time, DON'T TRY AND TWIST YOUR WAY OUT OF IT!

No offense, but if I had to take a guess, your momma musta dropped ya on your head when you were born.

I said 500 active members, not all of them are active at 2am Eastern. Go re-read my post.

Just peeked at 'other' site, and I was the only member (along w/ Cardoc) viewing the forums now, compared to 238 on the CEG.

Hole, shut.

'98 SVT - modded
-15.01@91.8
'95 Suzuki GS500E
-faster than the above
P
Master P
Master P
P
Quote:
Rara... I never posted dyno #'s. You better re-read this post.
Quote:
Like perforfance stats:
Stock Exhaust - 143 FWHP
Borla Exhaust - 139 FWHP
SCA Exhaust - 144 FWHP
CarDoc - 148 FWHP
What are those? Where did you get them from? Just pull em out of thin air? You must have, because you say you never posted dyno #'s.

Quote:
High performance muffler
Maremont Exhaust Products, Inc. features the Cherry Bomb Vortex, a high performance muffler.
http://www.pepboys.com/products/parts.shtm

Scroll to exhaust, what brand do you see listed? Maremont.

F
F
What a freakin' joke this is becoming.

Ratchie1,

I can't understand why anyone would devote time to kicking and screaming over the internet. If you like the exhaust, GOOD FOR YOU. It's obviously not for everyone, so why don't you stop getting in people's faces about it?

2000 Mercury Cougar V6 ATX. 16.0@87MPH, 155.0 FWHP
B
B
We're getting off subject here and I think it's time for a redirecting of the post. John (Ratchie1), is there any chance you still have your factory exhaust still around? Any chance you have a dyno near your home? I think your wonderful insight can lead you to what sort of plan I'm thinking of.

Dyno plots, not numbers, not thermal or fluid dynamic equations, not which system costs more, sounds better, or who produced it... Dyno plots... For an exhaust that was never developed for power, you sure seem hellbent on proving the increases it provides... So do it already! The line has been drawn...

Just FYI, I'm not a Cardoc hater, in fact I'm a member on FC.org as well and talk to him pretty regular over there. I look forward to the projects coming out of that stable over the next few months, good, bad, or otherwise just as much as I enjoy it here. The CEG FC.org feud lives on!!! :rolleyes:

Brad Noon
'99 SE MTX
3 point oh my God H.O. 179HP/178TQ
BNMotorsports Floormats, powder coating, TB optimizing, Gutted cats, etc
BNMotorsports is now the preferred distributor of Contour/SVT/Mystique Indiglo style gauges!!!
bnmotorsports@msn.com
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard