And who are you?

Threads deleted? I read the one on SVTPerformance. IIRC I was told by someone on another site that there was a copyright infringement when some loser tried to use "Cardoctor's" property against him. I guess it led to their hosting account being permanently banned. This account I heard had property from the many "few" that hate Cardoc so much... And you call him malicious? You call him a loser? Gee, that's about as low as they come. Hate? Hate? yeah - I said it twice because I could never HATE someone on an internet forum. Obviously you can, and the other's like "you". You show HATE for someone on the same team as you. You truly are a marvelous spectacle yourself "hater"... You are truly a joke. I laugh at you for the pityful fool you are. And the rest of my post will be me laughing at you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A certain quote comes to mind:

"Go to Fatburger from now on where you can get a cheesburger and fries for $2.99...

FAGGOT!"

That truly fits here.

Always amazed at idiots...

John

P.S. Since you are truly a marvel...

500 members out of 6000 sounds alot worse than 9 out of 500 shizhead. If it weren't for your inbred brother and sisters that keep signing up over and over again because they can't remember their UBB password - Maybe you would only have 500 real members. God and I thought we learned 1+1 in grade school (It's not required to sign up EVERYTIME you want to post to this forum is it?). Please regress to that rock you came from - As you are definately not the brightest headlight in the bunch.

1999 Contour SVT