Originally posted by NVSVT:
Latest list of who is in:

NVSVT (2) â??? deposit made
DarKSidE â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
96BlackSE â??? maybe
JEDsContour â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
Docfeelgood111 - definitely (deposit next week)
R_G â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
BDSVT â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
Ronan â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
TourDeForce â??? definitely (ready with deposit)
Shaggy - definitely (ready with deposit)
ohsigmachi - definitely (ready with deposit)
00SVTGA - definitely (ready with deposit)
scottd60 - maybe
morbid - definitely (deposit next week)
DanCanuck - maybe
goalcoach - maybe
EternalOne - maybe

Here are the instructions! First read Rick's latest correspondence then please read my instructions as well.

Here is the link directly to the sub-frame on our site. You can select the $40.00 deposit and pay by credit card on our site. Alternately, those who wish to send a check can mail it to the address listed in my signature. I prefer online payment, but understand that sometimes people arenâ??t comfortable with that. I have ordered the parts to build sufficient quantities, but I would expect a ship date of February 18th (from parts supplier). It will take about a week to get all of the new sub-frames in, then we need time to modify them. I will figure out how to collect the remaining payment before shipment. Let me know if you or anyone else has any concerns or issues.

http://www.accuratetechnologies.com/performance/Default.aspx?mid=505&tabid=118&ctl=catalogitemdetails&catalogitemid=132&mastercategoryid=10

Best regards,
Rick Myers
Division Manager
ATI Performance Engineering
47199 Cartier Drive
Wixom, MI 48393 USA

To make sure that everyone here gets the group buy price you need to put â??CEG Group Buyâ? in the box for â??Companyâ? when you are filling out your information. Then when you have made your deposit please notify me by private message so I can keep track of the list. I will up-date the list here on the forum as frequently as possible, but at least once-a-day.

By the way, I have already made my deposit on (2) sub-frames.

Thanks, DT.

The Original Owner of 1998 SVT Contour #3384 of 6535, Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, Assembled September 3rd, 1997 Also the Original Owner of a 1998.5 Contour SE Sport V6 5-speed, Vibrant White/Greystone Sport Cloth, Assembled August 6th, 1998